Skype
gutter40c

Savita Bhabhi Adventure Savita Bhabhi Adventure

Though the key point of this wouldn't be game play ;P i would highly recommend looking into your side scrolling so the camera progresses before you hit the edge of the screen.

Rubber Bullets Rubber Bullets

Animation is meh, I hate bullet limits and these blue insects ..fuck them.

Must-a-Mine Must-a-Mine

For the style of game 'clicker' I find this quite good looks good, basic with some advanced aspects. not my favorite game style but for what it is its good seems to do it well to.

Escape Plan: Splash Park Escape Plan: Splash Park

Good game good problem solving. bit annoying i couldn't guess the word in the locker but hay.. i worked it out.

Volcano Rush Volcano Rush

Definite a rush very hard to make some of these jumps for a 1st level.

Vortex Point 6 Vortex Point 6

This is good, nice to have a point and click that has voice over.

1 thing that made the game confusing was i wasn't able to use items with other items on my tool bar so i didn't think that putting the gum on the stick... but maybe i'm just a retard.

also girls talking animation peanut butter on the roof of her mouth.

Crushga's Fighting Saga BETA Crushga's Fighting Saga BETA

Adverts out the butt...

Ambulance WEBGL Ambulance WEBGL

No instructions i assume that up, down, left & right or w,a,s & d but these seem to do nothing who knows mite just be a shitty plugin but that information would help so i could tell if it was me or just a broken game.

Maze .0 Maze .0

I'll Give it 3.5 first level the walls are hard to see and i identify whats going on. Plus i hate waiting for screens to click but music was tight and good concept for sure.

p19990 responds:

Thanks! And yes, I noticed that. Homever, I'm finding a solution for the dynamic of the game
Thanks again!

Escape Escape

Broken unable to get passed loading screen.